The mission of Pathway 4 Successful Leadership (P4SL) is dedication to assisting those youth who are considered incorrigible and their parents/guardian who have become distressed. This youth group will no longer be considered throw-aways. Positive emotions will be elevated reframing the past and imagining the future that connects with positive values and beliefs. The client’s potential will procreate to its greatest potential. Parents/guardian will develop ways of communicating that create meaningful change. These youth will have a positive support base while being guided on the Successful Pathway.
The vision of Pathway 4 Successful Leadership (P4SL) is to provide a positive outlook and successful future to troubled, disruptive youth. Those youth that have a lack of confidence, self-esteem, trust and respect, which prevents learning in the classroom, the home, and society as a whole, will become productive members of their environment. Skills will be developed to not only produce leaders but Successful Leaders.
- To reduce the drop out rate in the education environment
- To increase the graduation rate in both high school and college
- To provide a structured positive, true environment, that is consistent
- To decrease youth lock ups
- To improve academic performance, behaviors, and disrespectfulness by lack of knowledge